Monday, October 4, 2010

Savannah has had 2 treatments so far and as of this moment is tolerating them very well. No side effects! We are praying that continues. We won't know how well it's working til they do testing and we don't know when that will be....maybe at the end of the treatment which will be several more weeks.

I guess I'm tired so I can't even think of anything else to say except.....about the Greenland Centennial Celebration.......first of all....just let me say that at one of Danny's City Council meetings he thought it would be a good idea to volunteer me to help organize it. .... :0
SO......this is the easiest way to plug it..

Saturday, October 9th......THIS Saturday....Parade starts at 10am and goes up Wilson St. to the Community Center. Festivities to follow are...Bluegrass/country/gospel Music, Food, Square dancing, Martial Arts demo, Blacksmithing, Antique Car Show, Historical memorabilia exhibit, Bouncy house, games for kids of all ages a costume contest and much more. Come join us It'll be FUN

If you would like to be in the parade -call me @ 871-0749

No comments:

Post a Comment