Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday, August 6th

Well, Savannah is doing pretty good. She gets her treatment around 11am every morning and about 2 hours after that she starts chilling and gets sleepy. I wrap her from head to toe with the heated blankets they have here and she sleeps for about an hour or so. In the evening, after she is unhooked from everything she comes over to the Lodge with me and we have a little dinner and watch some TV. She is eating a bit better so hopefully her energy level will start to rise.
She was in good spirits when I got here today. I thought maybe she was feeling a little better, and she might be... but.... after a brief investigation I found out it was due to a new - "HOT DOCTOR"

1 comment:

  1. Savannaha and her HOT dr.! she is funny! still praying for you dear girl! God is in control of this and all things work together for those that love the Lord! and i know you do! God's blessing flow to you & thur you! love ya dear girl!

    ReplyDelete