Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hey!

Everyone tells me to post daily but I'm afraid our lives are not that eventful! :)
Right now, We are waiting to go back to NIH on the 9th for Savannah's tests. We should be home on the 12th. She is doing very well. She has not been nauseous for almost 5 days but is still having trouble finding her appetite although she takes a few extra bites each day. She looks great and feels good enough to have a bit of a social life.
I'm still trying to catch my breath before we have to go back to Bethesda. Danny will stay here to work and I will go with Savannah to NIH. We will be there from the 9th thru the 12th.
I can't believe we are already in to June. Being gone for 3 1/2 weeks makes it seem like we've totally lost a month. It's a little scary!
When we get back we will just have a few days left with my nieces, Lilly & Rose.
After that we have to make sure Corinna is ready to take her driving test before she heads back to Germany. Then, we have Vacation Bible School at our church starting on the 22nd thru the 26th.

That reminds me....Summer VBS at Sang Ave. Baptist Church, June 22nd thru 26th from 6pm -9pm. Open to kids ages 3yrs old and up. We always have a very good Bible School so PLEASE pass along the info to anyone that might be interested. There will be teaching time, missions, songs, snacks, CRAFTS (that's me) and many more activities the kids will enjoy. Saturday the 20th, there will be a Kids Fun Day. You can bring the kids by....pre-register them, have snacks and play games. This will help the registration process be much shorter on the 22nd.
Hope to see all the kids there.

No comments:

Post a Comment