Sunday, May 17, 2009

Things change fast!

Wow! yesterday we thought the bad was over and then it all changed. Savannah gave us a good scare last night. Her fever spiked, she was chilling, her heart rate was speeding, it seemed everything that could go wrong did....for a little while anyway. Danny and I both decided to stay the night.
Aunt Lou got the prayer chain going at home and by this morning they said she had turned the corner. She is exhausted, fatigued and extremely weak from the treatment but now that it's over, her body just needs time to build itself back up. They are giving her drugs to help with that too.

Thank You God

Today, we had a wonderful visit with Jeff, Donna, Lilly, Rose, David and Aparna.
They came over to the Lodge before going to see Savannah. We sat around in the kitchen area and had coffee and a little later...lunch. We took a walk thru the garden and then headed to the hospital so they could say "hi" to Savannah before they had to leave.
All in all, it was a very good day. :)

4 comments:

  1. All is well that ends well. I do believe in Intercessory prayer.

    Love and blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad she is better. What a scare that must have been! But God is faithful! Your in our prayers. vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you have family there. You are in my prayers daily. The ladies in Bible class ask about you this morning and the church is alway remembering you all. I hope that stregth is coming your way through all of our thoughts and prayers. Today I hope is a stronger day. We love you, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom and I are thinking of and praying for you guys every day... My mom's computer is out of commission right now, so she is having me read this to her daily. Thank you for keeping us all posted. We love you guys so much.. We are team Savannah all the way! :)

    ReplyDelete