Thursday, May 14, 2009

TIL CELL DAY!!!!!!

Today is til cell day...the day we've been waiting for....the reason we're here!!!!
It only took about 30 minutes or so to get them and now they are just monitoring her to make sure she stays stable. Right now, she feels pretty good but around 3:00pm they will bring the dreaded IL2 in and get that started.

When I came in the room today, Savannah had a "thing" on the computer for me to watch. She, Bo & Shelby had written love letters to me and then Savannah had put a variety of pictures of our family (with music) on a DVD for my Mother's Day gift. It was the best gift anyone could have given me. Of course I started crying and then Savannah did and Danny just laughed at both of us. It was the sweetest thing EVER!

While I've been trying to write this post Savannah has had all her vitals taken, done her physical therapy, seen her Infectious Disease doctors and the Chaplain. Man, am I slow or what?
I am SO slow (as a matter of fact) that they just came in to start the IL2...so...probably should go talk to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment