Friday, February 4, 2011

Chemo day

Yesterday, we walked into Savannah's room and found her looking somewhat like a smurf. They had put her line in and used blue antiseptic...I guess....anyway, she makes a cute smurfette! She was in a little discomfort due to the incision on her neck but otherwise good and happy. The doc said she shows traces of some kind of infection, UTI or maybe sinus etc....I don't think it's enough to stop them from starting the chemo this afternoon like they plan. When we left her last night she was frantically trying to get her homework done that she has gotten behind on.
No real excitement till chemo this afternoon or early evening.
I'm feeling like I could be coming down with something........sore throat, coughing, runny nose.......please pray for me that I can stay well enough to function for Savannah's and Danny's sake. Also, when she gets nutrapenic (no immune system) I won't be able to be around her at all if I'm sick. We can't have that!!!!
More later! love!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you all! I hope that you are feeling better and that the infection is not stopping any of the treatment schedule. Each of you are in my prayers. Lot's of love, Tanya

    ReplyDelete