Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday

I didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted a blog. Time is so strange out here....I'm usually not even aware of what day it is. Time flies but yet it seems like I've been gone forever....? Susie made it out without any problems. It's nice having her here to keep me on track. ;)
Savannah is doing good. It was a little scary there for a couple of days. She started running a low grade fever and her blood tests indicated she had some kind of infection. The tests showed a Staff infection but they didn't know if it was in her system or if it was a contamination from the pick-line they had installed. They ended up removing the line and putting her on some strong antibiotics. It looks like the threat of infection is gone. So for now we're still just waiting til her immune system is back up where it should be. She has NO appetite at all so we're all trying to push food on her but...stubborn is her middle name!!! I guess she'll eat when she really needs it.
We had some disturbing news today. Joe Salsbury, Danny's brother-in-law (married to his sister Shirley), found out that he has cancer. He is such a precious christian man. I would like to ask y'all to please pray for him for healing. We are all well aware that God can do anything! He performs miracles daily and I believe that will be the case for Joe.
Hope to be home soon. Thanks for the prayers!!!! love you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment