Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday

There is a 100% chance of ice and snow in the Bethesda area tonight. Day before yesterday it was 70 degrees. Just like Arkansas....we feel right at home!!!!

Savannah is no longer neutropenic so she can get out of the hospital a little bit. Tonight she came to the lodge and watched a movie with Susie and me.
She is still on antibiotics so she has to spend the night at the hospital. I think she was wanting to go somewhere tomorrow but I have a feeling it's going to be too slick to get out. We might just end up having a chick-flick marathon in the room. :)

Susie and I went to Home Goods today. It makes us so happy! I would LOVE to open one in Fayetteville and Susie wants to open a Cheesecake Factory......maybe when we win the lottery. LOL!
Hope to see y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment